“Ten years of MUSE” has obtained the Eco-events Trentino eco-label
With this label issued by the Autonomous Province of Trento, we ensure that the event is sustainable, in particular through the following actions:
- the water that runs from our mountains is good, so we serve tap water free of charge in glass jugs
- we have set up numerous points where you can sort your waste correctly: go to the collection points and an expert will show you how to sort your waste
- let’s not waste food! If you don’t want the full menu, you can also order individual courses, and each course in reduced portions
- if you have leftover food because you are full, don’t throw it away! Ask at the stand to be given a food container to take home
- the meals make use of ingredients that come from Trentino crops or farms: ask the service manager for details
- are you vegetarian? Consult the menu: you will find various vegetarian proposals, or ask for a personalised menu.